Main function of Spooler service in Printer is to send print job from the device to the printer. There are numerous reasons due to spooler not work properly like miscommunication between the device and printer leads spooler to freezing situation, which affects the printing job and other features of the printer. You can fix this problem at yourself or you can get in touch with Kodak printer customer support number to avail instant technical help from Kodak Supports experts.
Below we have discussed some steps to stop printing spooler you need to follow steps described below-
- First you have to select “Start” option.
- Then you have to enter “run” in the “Search programs and files” search box appears on your system screen.
- After executing the above steps simply press “Enter”.
- In the “Open” text box type “Net Stop Spooler”
- Then you need to press on “OK” option.
- After performing these steps, wait for some time until the command prompt window to disappear, signalling the spooler service has stopped.
- At last you have to restart your Kodak printer to refresh the internal memory on the printer if you still encounter problems
Always make sure that when the spooler is stopped working then no need to print any documents because in that case the printer will not print or schedule printing properly once the spooler is stopped.
After following the above steps if printer spooling is not stopped then not to worry it’s better to dial a 1-800-862-1908 Kodak tech Support number to have quick assistance by the expertise who works with latest troubleshooting techniques to resolve any sort of issues at any complex level.